I had a little time yesterday to pull the wheels off of the Ricer and do a once over. I try to do a post track day inspection (I guess this goes back to my USAF Crew Chief days of doing post flight inspections) to make sure everything survived as expected, and it looks like the car did well with no issues.
I did pay attention to tire wear, and to my surprise, the inside portion of the front tire got the most wear. I was expecting to see more wear on the outside due to the pushing properties of front wheel drive. I may pull some camber out for the next track day to see if I can even out the contact patch.
The rear tires, which are pretty much along for the ride, looked pretty good on wear with the camber set to -2.2 degrees. I will leave the rear camber alone for now, and only tweak the front camber. I will post the camber readings pre and post adjustment when I get around to making the adjustment.
I am running Hawk Blue pads up front, and they did well with plenty of pad left for a couple more track days. The rotors also still look good, so they are good to go for now; however, I will buy an extra set of pads and front rotors to have handy for when they are needed.
I also reviewed my in car camera footage, and there were two items I noticed:
1. I could gain a few seconds on braking later before the turns. I’ll let myself slide a little on this one since this was my first outing in a couple years, but I bet I left 3-5 seconds on the track with the earlier braking.
2. I ran a lap time of 1:52 to 1:53 in the last session. This is pretty decent for the track, and I knocked about 6 seconds off from my first session.