1. It still looks like I got bent valves on the Ricer. I have been troubleshooting the misfire, and so far, it is looking like bent valves. The last item I want to check in the distributor. I got a new one showing up today, and if that doesn’t fix it, a good used head is arriving on Friday. I’ll swap in the good used head for now, and over Fall\Winter, I’ll get the current head cleaned up and rebuilt with new cams.
2. I also got new plug wires and plug wire heat shield showing up tomorrow. I had the FFR out the other day, and I noticed a miss, so I check the plug wires, and I had two that got against the header and burnt through the outer layer. I’ll add the heat shield to the new plug wires in hopes that I won’t have this issue again
3. Last but not least, I got new front brake parts ordered for the Volvo C30. The car has 98,000 miles on it, and the front pads need to be replaced. Since the car has 98,000 miles on it, I decided that I will replace the front brake hoses, calipers, rotors and pads at the same time. I figured if these items are swapped now, I should be good to go for the next 98,000 miles (with the exception of new pads at some point).